Thank you to everyone who made Open House a success on Saturday April 8th. Students had an opportunity to meet the HRT faculty, staff and current students as well as tour the facilities.
A special thanks to:
- Germila and our PSO's Frankie, Eddie and Jessica for getting everything prepared, set up, and packed at the end of day
- Program Coordinators and Faculty members for their engaging sessions - complete with delicious food samples and equipment demos
- Helen and the catering & event crew for keeping everyone fed throughout the day
- Carina from the Registrar's Office, Rudi, Georgia, Savio and Denise for answering many questions throughout the day
- Ryan, Trevor, George, Rob, Gopesh and Gotham with The Humber Room
- The Humber Food Truck students who showcased our student-run retail for all of the visitors.
- All of the student volunteers who marshalled, cooked, blended, organized, directed, distributed shirts and jackets, answered questions
Open House is such a vital event and each of you made a significant impact on potential students.
Share this article: