Sergio Shidomi completed his apprenticeship at The Vintage Inns group located in Niagara-on-the-Lake from 2003-2006.
- From 2006 - 2008 Sergio moved to Toronto and worked as the Head Baker and Pastry Chef at Esplendido Bar and Grill fine dinning restaurant owned by David Lee.
- In 2008 - 2009 he started working at Crush wine Bar restaurant as the Head Pastry Chef.
- In 2009 - 2016 Sergio worked as the Head Pastry Chef and Head Chocolatier at the Old Firehall Confectionary in Unionville.
- From 2016 - 2017 he worked at Patisserie 46 in Minneapolis as the Head Chocolatier. P46 is one of the best pastry shops in the US and is part of the Relais Desserts Group.
- In 2017, Sergio briefly worked at Nadege Patisserie as the Head Chocolatier
Sergio's cccomplishments include:
- 2010 Canadian World Chocolate Master Finalist - 3rd Place, Best Entremet award winner
- 2013 South American World Chocolate Master Winner
- 2013 World Chocolate Master finalist
- 2015 International Chocolate awards finalist
- Silver medal for best bonbon